Pathfinding 0.9 released!


Now I have made an update to my pathfinding system.

This is a major update since the previous version didn’t work so well on complex areas, this version can find it’s way almost¬†anywhere. I have completely rewritten the script for this update.

The new version includes:

  • Splitting paths, so you can get the shortest path.
  • No lag, the new version will operate over ¬†several frames.
  • Clamp to ground, this version will clamp the nodes to a certain distance over the ground.
  • A bug (!), it does sometimes get stuck in a loop, this is the reason it is 0.9 instead of 1.0 (this does not happen very often though).
  • Find out more here